Corporate Responsibility Policy
TOG Manufacturing Company's commitment to Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) means being accountable for our actions to a broad range of stakeholders -- investors, employees, customers, suppliers, communities, business partners, host governments and others who have a stake in how our company conducts itself. TOG has long-established core values associated with health and safety, environmental stewardship, honesty and integrity, corporate citizenship, and a high performance team. We recognize the importance of both financial and non-financial performance in our efforts to maintain long-term, sustainable performance for the Company. We put our policies into practice everyday as we manage our business to promote sustainable social, environmental and economic benefits to all stakeholders wherever TOG operates.
TOG recognizes that we must integrate our business values and operations to meet the expectations of our stakeholders. They include customers, employees, regulators, investors, suppliers, the community and the environment.
- We recognize that our social, economic and environmental responsibilities to these stakeholders are integral to our business. We aim to demonstrate these responsibilities through our actions and within our corporate policies.
- We take seriously all feedback that we receive from our stakeholders and, where possible, maintain open dialogue to ensure that we fulfill the requirements outlined within this policy.
- We shall be open and honest in communicating our strategies, targets, performance and governance to our stakeholders in our continual commitment to sustainable development.
- The President/Chief Executive Officer is responsible for the implementation of this policy and will make the necessary resources available to realize our corporate responsibilities. The responsibility for our performance to this policy rests with all employees throughout the company.
Our partnership focus:
- We shall ensure a high level of business performance while minimizing and effectively managing risk.
- We shall encourage dialogue with local communities for mutual benefit.
- We will register and resolve customer complaints in accordance with our published standards of service.
- We shall operate an equal opportunities policy for all present and potential future employees.
- We will offer our employees clear and fair terms of employment and provide resources to enable their continual development.
- We shall maintain a clear and fair employee remuneration policy and shall maintain forums for employee consultation and business involvement.
- We shall provide safeguards to ensure that all employees are treated with respect and without sexual, physical or mental harassment.
- We shall provide, and strive to maintain, a clean, healthy and safe working environment.
- We shall uphold the values of honesty, partnership and fairness in our relationships with stakeholders.
- Our contracts will clearly set out the agreed terms, conditions and the basis of our relationship.
- We will operate in a way that safeguards against unfair business practices.
- We shall encourage suppliers and contractors to adopt responsible business policies and practices for mutual benefit.
© TOG Manufacturing Company, Inc.
A Nelson Fastener Systems Company.